Kincaid Membership Toolkit
February 6 Zaxby Night
February 6 6:00 p.m. Simpson Parent Night
Friday, February 9 6:00 p.m. Spaghetti Dinner, Silent auction and Lip Sync Battle at Simpson Middle School
February 13 7:15 – 7:45 Student Banking
February 15 7:15 – 7:45 School Store
February 16 COUGAR PRIDE
STEM Expo Day
February 19 – 23 Winter Break
Cougar Pride Day
Our next Cougar Pride Day is Friday, Friday, February 16th. Don't forget to wear your Kincaid shirt and show your school spirit!!! Want to purchase spirit wear... enter the spirit store from this page!
Supply Drive- help us fight the FLU!!!
This week the PTA is sponsoring a timely supply drive for enrichment teachers. Please send in Lysol wipes/spray, air freshener spray, Ziploc Bags (all sizes), Band-aids, tissues and hand wipes. Collection boxes will be located throughout the school. Thank you!
Grab a bite before you visit Simpson PARENT night
This Tuesday is Zaxby's Spirit Night! Please come by the Zaxby's on Sandy Plains Road between 4 and 7pm for dinner, kids' activities and face painting. 15% of all purchases will come back to the school. This may be a nice idea for your family before attending the Simpson Parent Night on Tuesday night.
Come check out Simpson in a relaxed atmosphere!
Don't Forget Parents! It's time for the
Friday, February 9, 2018
6 pm - 8:30 pm
(Doors open at 5:45 pm; dinner served until 7:15 pm.)
Pre-order your dinner tickes for $5 each ($8 at the door)
Update from Kincaid Elementary:
Important School Info:
Effective October 20th, any car without a Parent Pick-up Tag, will have to park and walk into the building to check out the student. If you have not received a car tag, please see Sue, our secretary, during conference week or email her at Susan.Ambrose@cobbk12.org .
CAR LINE AM PROCEDURES
- Students must stay in the car until 7:15am when the bell rings or when the staff members on car duty report to their area. The school doors are locked until 7:15am and we do not have staff on duty to supervise students until 7:15.
- While moving through the car line, pull all the way up to fill the entire drop off area, which ranges from the end of the sidewalk in the front circle, to the drop off sign along the entry drive. Our lengthy drop off area allows us to unload 12 - 15 cars simultaneously, which keeps our car lane moving quickly and smoothly.
- DO NOT slow down the line by only pulling up to the front door, or waiting to drop off your child right at the front door
- DO NOT pull into the disabled parking spaces. We have parents of students with physical disabilities who need these spaces.
- DO NOT pull into the bus area.
- Prepare your child to exit the car in a timely manner by having backpacks ready and saying good-byes before you get to the drop off area
- Please make sure your child exits the car on the right side of your car (curb side)
- Do not exit your car. We have personnel available to assist your child(ren).
- After 7:50 please park your car, walk your child(ren) into the building, sign them in, and obtain a tardy pass.
CAR LINE PM PROCEDURES
- To ensure student safety, no student checkouts can be made in the office after 1:45p.m.
- Car riders are picked up in the car line area in the front of the school between 2:10 and 2:30.
- Walkers are dismissed from the front door of the school and will be released to approved adults.
- Car riders and walkers must be picked up by 2:30pm.
- Students not picked up by 2:35 pm will be checked into ASP(After-school program), charged a $10 registration fee, if they have not already registered, and a $7 daily ASP fee.
Update from the Kincaid Foundation:
- Thursday, February 22
- Friday, February 23
- Monday, February 26
- Tuesday, February 27
- Wednesday, February 28
- Thursday, March 1
- Friday, March 2
- Tuesday, March 6
- Thursday, March 8
- Friday, March 9
- Monday, March 12
- Tuesday, March 13
- Wednesday, March 14
- Thursday, March 15