Kincaid Membership Toolkit
November 14th- Cookie Cornucopia! Bring cookies into school for the teachers!
November 15th Walk on Wednesday (last one until spring...)
November 17th- Thanksgiving Luncheon for Kindergarten and 5th grade parents
Cougar Pride Day
Our next Cougar Pride Day is Friday, Friday, November 17th. Don't forget to wear your Kincaid shirt and show your school spirit!!! Want to purchase spirit wear... enter the spirit store from this page!
The Giving Tree
The Giving Tree will begin on Monday, November 13th. If you would like to participate, you or your child may take a paper ornament off of the Giving Tree. On each ornament is a label with a gift for a child in our community. Please purchase the item and turn the NEW and UNWRAPPED item under the tree. We will collect gifts between November 13th and December 15th. If you have questions about the Giving Tree, please call the counselors office. Thank you for your generosity
Update from Kincaid Elementary:
Important School Info:
Effective October 20th, any car without a Parent Pick-up Tag, will have to park and walk into the building to check out the student. If you have not received a car tag, please see Sue, our secretary, during conference week or email her at Susan.Ambrose@cobbk12.org .
CAR LINE AM PROCEDURES
- Students must stay in the car until 7:15am when the bell rings or when the staff members on car duty report to their area. The school doors are locked until 7:15am and we do not have staff on duty to supervise students until 7:15.
- While moving through the car line, pull all the way up to fill the entire drop off area, which ranges from the end of the sidewalk in the front circle, to the drop off sign along the entry drive. Our lengthy drop off area allows us to unload 12 - 15 cars simultaneously, which keeps our car lane moving quickly and smoothly.
- DO NOT slow down the line by only pulling up to the front door, or waiting to drop off your child right at the front door
- DO NOT pull into the disabled parking spaces. We have parents of students with physical disabilities who need these spaces.
- DO NOT pull into the bus area.
- Prepare your child to exit the car in a timely manner by having backpacks ready and saying good-byes before you get to the drop off area
- Please make sure your child exits the car on the right side of your car (curb side)
- Do not exit your car. We have personnel available to assist your child(ren).
- After 7:50 please park your car, walk your child(ren) into the building, sign them in, and obtain a tardy pass.
CAR LINE PM PROCEDURES
- To ensure student safety, no student checkouts can be made in the office after 1:45p.m.
- Car riders are picked up in the car line area in the front of the school between 2:10 and 2:30.
- Walkers are dismissed from the front door of the school and will be released to approved adults.
- Car riders and walkers must be picked up by 2:30pm.
- Students not picked up by 2:35 pm will be checked into ASP(After-school program), charged a $10 registration fee, if they have not already registered, and a $7 daily ASP fee.
Update from the Kincaid Foundation:
- Monday, January 22
- Tuesday, January 23
- Wednesday, January 24
- Thursday, January 25
- Friday, January 26
- Monday, January 29
- Tuesday, January 30
- Wednesday, January 31
- Thursday, February 1
- Friday, February 2
- Monday, February 5
- Tuesday, February 6
- Wednesday, February 7
- Thursday, February 8
- Friday, February 9