Kincaid Membership Toolkit
Welcome to New School Year 2017- 2018. Hope all of you had great summer. Looking forward to a great year ahead! There are so many educational and fun filled activities planned through out this year!!
Cougar Pride Day
Our next Cougar Pride Day is Friday, Friday, September 15th. Don't forget to wear your Kincaid shirt and show your school spirit!!!
Don't miss our annual Kincaid Welcome Back Picnic!!
When: Friday, August 25th; 6:30 - 8:00 P.M.
Where: Front playground/ grassy areas
What: Bring blankets, chairs, food, and friends
Click HERE for more information on how to pre-order pizza
PTA Chair Positions!!!
Open Chair Positions, if interested or would like more information on these positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Celebration of the Arts Day
- Heritage Night
- Family Engagement
- Kincaid FBI
- Community Outreach
- Welcome Committee (Meet and Greet, Welcome Back Picnic)
- Cougar Pride
- Financial Literacy
- School Supply Packs
- Book Fair (shadow current Chair in fall, will take over for Spring Book Fair)
Update from Kincaid Elementary:
Car Line Procedures
- Students must stay in the car until 7:15am when the bell rings or when the staff members on car duty report to their area. The school doors are locked until 7:15am and we do not have staff on duty to supervise students until 7:15.
- While moving through the car line, pull all the way up to fill the entire drop off area, which ranges from the end of the sidewalk in the front circle, to the drop off sign along the entry drive. Our lengthy drop off area allows us to unload 12 - 15 cars simultaneously, which keeps our car lane moving quickly and smoothly.
- DO NOT slow down the line by only pulling up to the front door, or waiting to drop off your child right at the front door
- DO NOT pull into the disabled parking spaces. We have parents of students with physical disabilities who need these spaces.
- DO NOT pull into the bus area.
- Prepare your child to exit the car in a timely manner by having backpacks ready and saying good-byes before you get to the drop off area
- Please make sure your child exits the car on the right side of your car (curb side)
- Do not exit your car. We have personnel available to assist your child(ren).
- After 7:50 please park your car, walk your child(ren) into the building, sign them in, and obtain a tardy pass.
- To ensure student safety, no student checkouts can be made in the office after 1:45p.m.
- Car riders are picked up in the car line area in the front of the school between 2:10 and 2:30.
- Walkers are dismissed from the front door of the school and will be released to approved adults.
- Car riders and walkers must be picked up by 2:30pm.
- Students not picked up by 2:35 pm will be checked into ASP(After-school program), charged a $10 registration fee, if they have not already registered, and a $7 daily ASP fee.
Update from the Kincaid Foundation:
September 1st- Foundation Friday "Emoji Day"
- Friday, August 25
- Wednesday, August 30
- Friday, September 15
- Tuesday, October 10
- Friday, October 20
- Friday, November 17
- Friday, December 8
- Tuesday, January 9
- Friday, January 19
- Friday, February 16
- Tuesday, March 6
- Friday, March 16
- Friday, April 20
- Tuesday, May 8