Welcome to Kincaid PTA's Membership Toolkit
SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE USING THE GOOGLE TRANSLATE DROP-DOWN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS WEB PAGE.
Use this site to:
- Learn about the latest Kincaid PTA information, events, opportunities.
- Become a PTA member / pay your dues
- Purchase a yearbook
- Buy spirit wear
- Volunteer for activities throughout the year.
- Opt-in or out of electronic Cat Tracks communications.
Book Fair March 4-8 Details here.
Sock Hop March 8 Details here.
Field Day May 14-15 Volunteer here.
Yearbook Purchase Deadline Extended to Feb 15! Check if you have already ordered one, or purchase one here.
Important School Info
Effective October 20th, any car without a Parent Pick-up Tag, will have to park and walk into the building to check out the student. If you have not received a car tag, please see Sue, our secretary, during conference week or email her at Susan.Ambrose@cobbk12.org.
Car Line AM Procedures
- Students must stay in the car until 7:15am when the bell rings or when the staff members on car duty report to their area. The school doors are locked until 7:15am and we do not have staff on duty to supervise students until 7:15.
- While moving through the car line, pull all the way up to fill the entire drop off area, which ranges from the end of the sidewalk in the front circle, to the drop off sign along the entry drive. Our lengthy drop off area allows us to unload 12 - 15 cars simultaneously, which keeps our car lane moving quickly and smoothly.
- DO NOT slow down the line by only pulling up to the front door, or waiting to drop off your child right at the front door
- DO NOT pull into the disabled parking spaces. We have parents of students with physical disabilities who need these spaces.
- DO NOT pull into the bus area.
- Prepare your child to exit the car in a timely manner by having backpacks ready and saying good-byes before you get to the drop off area
- Please make sure your child exits the car on the right side of your car (curb side)
- Do not exit your car. We have personnel available to assist your child(ren).
- After 7:50 please park your car, walk your child(ren) into the building, sign them in, and obtain a tardy pass.
Car Line PM Procedures
- To ensure student safety, no student checkouts can be made in the office after 1:45p.m.
- Car riders are picked up in the car line area in the front of the school between 2:10 and 2:30.
- Walkers are dismissed from the front door of the school and will be released to approved adults.
- Car riders and walkers must be picked up by 2:30pm.
- Students not picked up by 2:35 pm will be checked into ASP(After-school program), charged a $10 registration fee, if they have not already registered, and a $7 daily ASP fee